The CRM Executive is responsible for the day to day execution of the Metro CRM program, including customer data management, implementation of the email marketing plan and post campaign reporting. The objective is to analyse and optimise all CRM campaigns to increase revenue and consumer engagement across the Metro brand.
* Management of end-to-end email & mobile consumer campaigns within UK, including audience selection and broadcast of emails to these appropriate customers.
* Basic coding and editing HTML email templates.
* Owning the briefing of campaign assets and landing pages with internal & external teams.
* Creating an email testing matrix, to optimise campaigns via A/B split testing.
* Identify opportunities to increase revenue both within email but also across other areas of online marketing.
* Perform regular Post Campaign Analysis on campaigns deployed to wider teams.
* Knowledge of segmentation and targeting.
*Perform campaign-specific quality assurance testing to validate functional and rendering performance – Litmus, Return Path.
* Work with, understand and influence internal stakeholders and teams.
Required Skill / Experience:
* Minimum 1 years’ experience in an email marketing role or digital marketing role where email marketing was a focus, either client or agency side.
* Basic HTML skills and experience in editing HTML templates
*Adobe Photoshop skills preferred.
* Experience using an ESP – preferably Responsys (Preferred) Exact Target, Neolane, Silverpop, Smart focus, Pure360 or similar.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel, Powerpoint.
* Excellent written and spoken English.
* Ideally degree educated in a Marketing, or Business related field.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage time effectively.
* Fantastic organisational skills and a proactive and positive approach to projects and tasks.
* Knowledge of email metrics and analytics – Omniture/ Google Analytics
* Good understanding of email marketing best practices.
*Maintain a strong team ethic and help and support your colleagues when needed.
Send CVs along with salary expectations to Andrew Wythes, firstname.lastname@example.org